Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Fortunate Accident




Technological advancement requires sacrifices from those developing the technology. Artie is a prodigy in the field of cellular biology and DNA transdimension.  His work focuses on using benign viruses to transmit genetic material. Artie’s work is revolutionary. His successes are nearing the human study phase. He has used his delivery technology to splice new genes into DNA of animals. He has started the process of his first human studies.

Artie’s lab assistant, Rhana, prepared the mixture for the first subject. Care must be taken as the viruses are airborne and spread easier than the common cold. The virus can only be released in a sealed area for fear of contamination and spread. The entire lab is also sealed from the outside world as a precaution. Rhana’s DNA was used as the test sample to splice select sections of DNA into the test subject. Artie could not allow anyone else to take the risk. He will be the first test subject.

The chamber sealed tight as Artie took a seat. Rhana released the virus. After two hours exposure, Rhana evacuated the chamber of all virus material and released Artie. He felt good; no ill effects. Rhana started testing Artie to examine the level of change. Rhana gasped as she focused the first slide on the electron microscope. Artie’s cells were still undergoing transformation. But instead of only a few minor splices of DNA, Artie’s entire DNA was being rewritten.

For safety Artie was held in confinement. Rhana stayed with him day and night as his DNA was completely replace with exact copies of Rhana’s. Once the DNA was rewritten, cell division took place as if it was Rhana’s body. The changes were subtle at first. Then there was no mistake, Artie was starting to look like Rhana. In three weeks Artie looked exactly like Rhana’s twin.

When it was clear there was no risk of cross contamination, Rhana took Artie home with her and started training him to act like a proper woman. He had to learn how to walk in heels and apply makeup. He also needed a girl’s name: Jen. Jen adjusted easier than Rhana thought possible. Jen soon wanted to wear pretty panties and bras with little bow ties in the middle. Rhana smiled at how much of a girl Artie is.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is! Fortunate accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

    ReplyDelete