Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

A Pleasant Surprise


I wanted to take a brief interlude to share something that made a big difference in my life. Like a lot of people I have debt, mostly the credit card kind. Banks hate lending money to normal people so I was running out of ideas to get my payments and interest down.

With interest rates so low right now you would think the banks would trip over themselves to lend to people like me. I have a job and have never missed a payment. Still, no luck. Recently I started using Propser.com. They are one of the advertisers on this blog so I thought, “What do I have to lose?” Here is how it worked for me.

I applied online. Documentation is also submitted online. They have a customer service rep call to expedite the processing of the loan. Long story short, I refinanced all my credit card debt in one place at less than half the interest rate; my payments also dropped significantly.

I added the link to this blog post for easy access to Prosper. My experience is nothing short of “WOW!” Since a lot of people are in the same (or similar) boat I am in I wanted to share my experience. Not many businesses want to support the TG community. When one does I am all for supporting them, especially if they do super fantastic work like Prosper does.

It doesn’t cost anything to get a quote. If they provide a loan there is a fee, but it is like a small addition to the interest cost. Well worth it considering how much interest I save each month. My break-even point was less than a month. Everyone is different, but I know a lot of you gals could really use some help and Prosper doesn’t have a problem supporting the TG community so they get my vote.

Now back to the show.

2 comments: