Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You Can Find it in a Library


I remember the first time I met Miss Dinger. It was the first time I walked into a library and there she was, all slim and meek and quiet with a soft smile. She looked at me through her hair and for a fifteen year old boy it awakened a desire in me that had outward manifestations and she noticed. Miss Dinger and I became friends as I visited the library every day after that and took an interest in reading for the first time.

Miss Dinger introduced me to worlds I never knew existed. There they were, large and bold, hidden within the books of the library. I could travel to the future, to ancient civilizations, to worlds unknown all with the turn of the page. As our friendship grew I confided in Tracy, (yes, I call Miss Dinger by her first name now) that I wanted to be like her. She thought I meant I wanted to be a librarian. My look must have told her she was wrong. She soon figured out I wanted to be her. Exactly like her.

Tracy smiled, took my hand, and led me to a back room. She showed me an old, old book on its own pedestal. She slowly opened the pages stopping at a full page sketching with caption. The sketch showed a pair of chambers with light coming out of them. Tracy smiled as she pulled back a curtain at the back of the room revealing the chambers from the book. Without a word she helped me enter a chamber. I was so excited! I knew Tracy was going to swap bodies with me. She stepped into her chamber. In a flash I was in her body.

By now it was after hours for the library. Tracy dressed me like a sexy librarian and took this picture. That was three years ago. I go to the library often. I love books. I love switching bodies with Tracy. People say we are strange because our ages are so different and we are dating. Who cares what “they” think. I spend more time as Tracy than as me and we've never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment